We constantly offer the highest standards for secure transactions and privacy of customer information, affirming categorically that we value the trust you place in Angelfish.co.in. Please read the following policy to learn about our practices relating to the gathering and dissemination of information.
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
When you set up a free account with Angelfish.co.in, we gather from
you contact details such as email address, name, phone number, and other
personally identifiable information. Although you can browse some
sections of our site without being a registered member, there are
certain activities (such as placing an order) that you can perform only
after registering with us.
We may use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests. If you do not wish to receive such offers/information you may opt out by following the procedure established by us.
2. Use of Demographic and Profile Data
We use your personal information to provide the services you request.
We may also use the information for marketing exercises, from which you
may opt out by following the procedure established by us.
Besides fulfilling our terms and conditions and purposes described to you from time to time, we use your personal information to...
• collect fees;
• customise your experience;
• detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity;
• inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates;
• measure consumer interest in our products and services;
• promote safe service;
• resolve disputes;
• troubleshoot problems.
In our efforts to continually improve our products and services...
• We collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our website.
• We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
• We ask you to complete optional online surveys to collect data that could help customise your experience at Angelfish by providing you with content that match your interest and preferences. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information such as zip code, age, or income level.
Angelfish.co.in places both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. A cookie is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates,
• To help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts;
• To correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and
• To facilitate joint or co-branded services requested by you where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt in by following the procedure established by us.
If required by law or any governmental authorities we may disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes. We may disclose personal information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary,
• To respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or
• To protect the rights, property or personal safety of our users or the general public.
5. Links to Other Sites
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Angelfish.co.in shall not be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites for any reason whatsoever.
6. Security Precautions
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We offer the use of a secure server every time you change or access your account information. We adhere to strict security guidelines to protect against unauthorised access to any information that you give us on Angelfish.
Once you set up an account with Angelfish, you may from time to time
receive from us nonessential (promotional, marketing-related)
communications relating to Angelfish or its partners.
We provide all users with the choice to opt out of receiving such communication. Click here to remove your contact information from all Angelfish.co.in lists and newsletter subscriptions.
8. Advertisements on Angelfish.co.in
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when you visit our website. These companies may use information (including but not limited to your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to our websites and others in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.